- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- chopped lettuce
- tiny tomatoes
- chopped egg
- chopped cooked bacon
- toasted almond slices
- shredded monterey Jack cheese
- sliced grilled chicken
- homemade croutons
- Layer ingredients on a bed of lettuce in individual salad bowls.
- Serve and top with Honey Mustard Dressing.
- 1/2 c. real mayo
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- olive oil
- dash salt
- dash pepper
NotesOur favorite Monday night salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More