- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- chopped lettuce
- tiny tomatoes
- chopped egg
- chopped cooked bacon
- toasted almond slices
- shredded monterey Jack cheese
- sliced grilled chicken
- homemade croutons
- Layer ingredients on a bed of lettuce in individual salad bowls.
- Serve and top with Honey Mustard Dressing.
- 1/2 c. real mayo
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- olive oil
- dash salt
- dash pepper
NotesOur favorite Monday night salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More