- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 can corn
- 1 can kidney beans with jalapeños
- 1 can hot chili beans
- 1 9-ounce can tomato paste
- 1 14½-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Grated cheese
- Sour cream
- Sauté onion and pepper with Cajun seasoning until onion is slightly translucent.
- Add tomato paste and diced tomatoes to slow cooker, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in corn, mushrooms, beans and pepper and onion mixture. Do not drain vegetables. Add chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook for six to 10 hours in a Crock-pot on low heat. Serve with cheese and sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More