- Cooking Time:
- Servings: that depends
- Preparation Time: also depends
- *100g flour
- *50g raisins
- *75g butter
- *75g castor sugar
- *1 large egg
- *1 level tsp baking powder
- *1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- *milk to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- 2. Sift flour and baking powder.
- 3. Cream butter and sugar till mixture is light and creamy.
- 4. Lightly beat the egg and add it gradually to mixture. Mix well
- 5. Add in vanilla essence. Mix. Fold in sifted flour into batter. If stiff and hard to stir, add milk. Add till it has a soft dropping consistency.
- 6. Mix in rasins.
- 7. Line cupcake tray with cupcake paper. Fill till 3/4 full for a beautiful outcome.
- 8. Bake for 25 mins or till golden brown. Cool then serve.
- The 1st thing i ever baked. Simple and delicious !
NotesI got this recipe frm school, its the first thing I ever baked, and its so simple yet delicious :) enjoy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Fun appetizers and snacks
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More