- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb white American cheese (suitable for melting)
- 2 (4 z) cans diced green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 to 1 cup heavy cream, depending on consistency you like
- Simmer all on the stovetop in a saucepan until smooth.
- Awesome with chips or spooned over enchiladas as a sauce!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More