- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb white American cheese (suitable for melting)
- 2 (4 z) cans diced green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 to 1 cup heavy cream, depending on consistency you like
- Simmer all on the stovetop in a saucepan until smooth.
- Awesome with chips or spooned over enchiladas as a sauce!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Breads and Pastry 101
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Grilled Pepper Poppers
Easy Walnut Chocolate Rum Balls
blessing mixSee More