- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb white American cheese (suitable for melting)
- 2 (4 z) cans diced green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 to 1 cup heavy cream, depending on consistency you like
- Simmer all on the stovetop in a saucepan until smooth.
- Awesome with chips or spooned over enchiladas as a sauce!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More