- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb white American cheese (suitable for melting)
- 2 (4 z) cans diced green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 to 1 cup heavy cream, depending on consistency you like
- Simmer all on the stovetop in a saucepan until smooth.
- Awesome with chips or spooned over enchiladas as a sauce!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More