- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 200g flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 100g cold butter
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 200g grated cheese (I love gouda so I use that, but you can use any mild cheese you like)
- 100g bacon (cut in small bits and fried in a pan.. let cool)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tin creme fraiche (200g)
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika sweet powder
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Put all ingredients into a kitchen machine, and mix til it forms a ball, takes a couple of minutes. Put on a plastic foil and fold and seal and refrigerate for 30 min.
- Meanwhile prepare the filling:
- When the Bundt dough has been in the refrigerator for 30 min, take it out and flat out, put in a european pie dish. Cut off excess dough, pinch with a fork all over and bake for 15 min at 200°C
- Leave the oven warm if you will bake the whole lot right away. Otherwise you can let the bundt cool and add the filling and leave in a frigde til ready to bake.
- Then mix the ingredients for the filling together, whish the eggs and add all remaining ingredients. Pour into the dough crust.
- Bake at 200°C for 30 minutes.
- Tastes really good both warm and cold. If you like it is really tasty with a glass of a chilled Riesling or even a good Sparkling Wine.
- Can also be served as a starter/brunch with some lettuce.
- Hope you will enjoy this one as much as I do!
NotesThis is one of my all time favourites and it is not that hard to make. I got this recipie from a danish woman magazine that my mom and grandmom had when I was little. I love the bundt, as it always combines perfectly without having to add more water or flour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More