- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 200g flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 100g cold butter
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 200g grated cheese (I love gouda so I use that, but you can use any mild cheese you like)
- 100g bacon (cut in small bits and fried in a pan.. let cool)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tin creme fraiche (200g)
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika sweet powder
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Put all ingredients into a kitchen machine, and mix til it forms a ball, takes a couple of minutes. Put on a plastic foil and fold and seal and refrigerate for 30 min.
- Meanwhile prepare the filling:
- When the Bundt dough has been in the refrigerator for 30 min, take it out and flat out, put in a european pie dish. Cut off excess dough, pinch with a fork all over and bake for 15 min at 200°C
- Leave the oven warm if you will bake the whole lot right away. Otherwise you can let the bundt cool and add the filling and leave in a frigde til ready to bake.
- Then mix the ingredients for the filling together, whish the eggs and add all remaining ingredients. Pour into the dough crust.
- Bake at 200°C for 30 minutes.
- Tastes really good both warm and cold. If you like it is really tasty with a glass of a chilled Riesling or even a good Sparkling Wine.
- Can also be served as a starter/brunch with some lettuce.
- Hope you will enjoy this one as much as I do!
NotesThis is one of my all time favourites and it is not that hard to make. I got this recipie from a danish woman magazine that my mom and grandmom had when I was little. I love the bundt, as it always combines perfectly without having to add more water or flour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More