- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 9" pie shell
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 T flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, milk, and seasonings; mix well. Toss cheese with flour.
- Add cheese mixture and bacon to egg mixture.
- Pour into (unbaked) pie shell.
- Bake at 350, 40-45 minutes.
- Let stand at least 10 minutes before serving.
NotesI always get lots of compliments on this quiche, but am a little hesitant to share the recipe because it's so easy. :)
Feel free to experiment with your own filling ingredients, such as veggies or sausage.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More