- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 9" pie shell
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 T flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, milk, and seasonings; mix well. Toss cheese with flour.
- Add cheese mixture and bacon to egg mixture.
- Pour into (unbaked) pie shell.
- Bake at 350, 40-45 minutes.
- Let stand at least 10 minutes before serving.
NotesI always get lots of compliments on this quiche, but am a little hesitant to share the recipe because it's so easy. :)
Feel free to experiment with your own filling ingredients, such as veggies or sausage.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Christmas CookiesSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More