- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 inch pie crust.
- 8 slices of bacon.
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese.
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion.
- 4 large eggs.
- 2 cups half and half.
- 1/4 tsp. salt.
- 1/4 tsp. pepper.
- Prepare piecrust. Do not pierce with Holes or Bake.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Cool and crumble. Set aside.
- Shred cheese. Set aside.
- Chop onions. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl beat eggs with a wire whisk.
- Beat in half-and-half, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle piecrust with the bacon, onion, and shredded cheese.
- Pour egg mixture into piecrust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven teperature to 300 degrees.
- Bake for about 30 minutes more or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More