- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 inch pie crust.
- 8 slices of bacon.
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese.
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion.
- 4 large eggs.
- 2 cups half and half.
- 1/4 tsp. salt.
- 1/4 tsp. pepper.
- Prepare piecrust. Do not pierce with Holes or Bake.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Cool and crumble. Set aside.
- Shred cheese. Set aside.
- Chop onions. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl beat eggs with a wire whisk.
- Beat in half-and-half, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle piecrust with the bacon, onion, and shredded cheese.
- Pour egg mixture into piecrust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven teperature to 300 degrees.
- Bake for about 30 minutes more or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More