- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 40
- Package of chicken strips from Safeway
- Box of Uncle Bens Chicken Fried Rice
- Put 2 tbsp of butter in a medium pot, add rice and simmer until brown. Stir on occasion.
- Stir in 2 cups of water and packet of seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Put on lid and reduce heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, toss chicken strips into a pan on medium heat and cook to preference.
- Toss it all in a big bowl and enjoy!
NotesThis is my staple meal I make. This, and cereal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More