- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: Varies on serving size
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk (a little more if needed)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper (cooking spray can be used).
- Set aside.
- In large saucepan over medium heat combine the first five ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour in chocolate chips.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Pourinto pan.
- Chill in refridgerator for about 2 hours on until firm.
NotesA quick recipe of my moms' for fudge that will melt in your mouth. Sure to please all your chocolate lovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More