- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups A.P. Flour
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed of course
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350' F and grease a 13 x 9 casserole dish
- Mix together the flour, 1/2 cup softened butter and brown sugar
- Press the flour mixture into the bottom of your casserole dish and bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- While thats baking, whisk together the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, melted butter and vanilla. Stir in the pecans and chocolate and pour into the casserole pan, once the "crust" is finished cooking.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until set. Let cool completely, in the pan before cutting into bars
NotesIf you're a pecan pie lover and a chocolate lover, you're bound to love these!
Cooking with Sabra
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More