- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of Campbells Spaghetti (formerly Franco American)
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 2-3 heaping tablespoons sugar (or equivalent sweetener)
- 2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Brown hamburger and drain if necessary. Add both cans of spaghetti, vinegar and sugar. Heat and serve.
- Note: I've tried this with Spaghetti-Os and I thought it was awful, even though the sauce is supposed to be the same.
- A modification of this that's also nice is to add chopped onions and bell peppers to the hamburger and saute lightly.
NotesThere's a certain sweet and sour combination that my family loved and we adapted it to canned spaghetti. This recipe has attracted several followers (all of whom thought they'd hate it).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More