- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of Campbells Spaghetti (formerly Franco American)
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 2-3 heaping tablespoons sugar (or equivalent sweetener)
- 2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Brown hamburger and drain if necessary. Add both cans of spaghetti, vinegar and sugar. Heat and serve.
- Note: I've tried this with Spaghetti-Os and I thought it was awful, even though the sauce is supposed to be the same.
- A modification of this that's also nice is to add chopped onions and bell peppers to the hamburger and saute lightly.
NotesThere's a certain sweet and sour combination that my family loved and we adapted it to canned spaghetti. This recipe has attracted several followers (all of whom thought they'd hate it).
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Foodie BabySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More