- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of Campbells Spaghetti (formerly Franco American)
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 2-3 heaping tablespoons sugar (or equivalent sweetener)
- 2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Brown hamburger and drain if necessary. Add both cans of spaghetti, vinegar and sugar. Heat and serve.
- Note: I've tried this with Spaghetti-Os and I thought it was awful, even though the sauce is supposed to be the same.
- A modification of this that's also nice is to add chopped onions and bell peppers to the hamburger and saute lightly.
NotesThere's a certain sweet and sour combination that my family loved and we adapted it to canned spaghetti. This recipe has attracted several followers (all of whom thought they'd hate it).