- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of Campbells Spaghetti (formerly Franco American)
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 2-3 heaping tablespoons sugar (or equivalent sweetener)
- 2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Brown hamburger and drain if necessary. Add both cans of spaghetti, vinegar and sugar. Heat and serve.
- Note: I've tried this with Spaghetti-Os and I thought it was awful, even though the sauce is supposed to be the same.
- A modification of this that's also nice is to add chopped onions and bell peppers to the hamburger and saute lightly.
NotesThere's a certain sweet and sour combination that my family loved and we adapted it to canned spaghetti. This recipe has attracted several followers (all of whom thought they'd hate it).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
My Family CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More