- Cooking Time: 240 minutes
- Servings: 3-4 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Pork Chops or 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 large can mushroom soup (I prefer fat free) You can sub cream of chicken of you want to.
- 1/2 can low fat milk mixed with the soup
- 2 boxes pork or turkey Stove-Top stuffing mix
- I add a few sprinkles of sage and poultry seasoning to the mixture
- If you use chicken simply wash, dry and place in the bottom of a sprayed crockpot. If you choose pork, brown slightly with a little salt and pepper added, drain on paper towel, and place in the bottom of the sprayed crockpot.
- Pour the soup/milk mixture over the meat.
- Place the mixed stuffing on top of all. Mix the Stove Top as directed on box with some sage and poultry seasoning added), but do not cook the mixture before placing on chops/chicken.
NotesThis is a meal I make often because it is so simple and delicious. It is a meal in a crockpot. This is a big hit in my home and has been trial and error, until I finally was thrilled with it. I want to share it with all the women out there who lead busy lives, and whether they are home or working there will be a hot meal ready for them when dinnertime comes around. It takes just minutes to put together, and is definitely delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More