QUICK, EASY, & DELICIOUS: CROCKPOT CHICKEN OR PORKCHOPS, GRAVY & STUFFING
Quick, Easy, & Delicious: Crockpot Chicken Or Porkchops, Gravy & Stuffing
- Cooking Time: 240 minutes
- Servings: 3-4 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Pork Chops or 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 large can mushroom soup (I prefer fat free) You can sub cream of chicken of you want to.
- 1/2 can low fat milk mixed with the soup
- 2 boxes pork or turkey Stove-Top stuffing mix
- I add a few sprinkles of sage and poultry seasoning to the mixture
If you use chicken simply wash, dry and place in the bottom of a sprayed crockpot. If you choose pork, brown slightly with a little salt and pepper added, drain on paper towel, and place in the bottom of the sprayed crockpot.
Pour the soup/milk mixture over the meat.
Place the mixed stuffing on top of all. Mix the Stove Top as directed on box with some sage and poultry seasoning added), but do not cook the mixture before placing on chops/chicken.