- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/3 cups (2.8 oz.) FRENCH'S® Cheddar or Original French Fried Onions
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 cups cooked elbow pasta (1 1/2 cups uncooked)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or cubed American cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Crush French Fried Onions in plastic bag using hands or rolling pin.
- MIX soup and milk in 2-qt. baking dish. Stir in pasta, cheese, ham and peas. Top with crushed onions.
- BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.
NotesNot only is the Quick & Crispy Mac & Cheese the easiest mac and cheese you'll ever make, but your family and friends will eat it up!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More