- Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 large jar medium to hot salsa (I usually use medium Pace Chunky Salsa)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12-15 corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded taco cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Boil chicken breasts until no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Cut cream cheese into 1-inch squares and place in a large bowl.
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces and add to cream cheese. Stir until all cheese is melted, then stir in half of the salsa.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave until softened, about 30 seconds.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of chicken mix to a tortilla, roll up, and place seam side down in a greased 9x13 casserole dish. Repeat until the rest of the mix is used.
- After all chicken is used, mix sour cream and the rest of the salsa together in a bowl.
- Spread over the enchiladas.
- Cover with cheese.
- Place in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
NotesI found a recipe online and adjusted it to my own. My husband and I love this recipe and I want share it for everyone to enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More