- Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 large jar medium to hot salsa (I usually use medium Pace Chunky Salsa)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12-15 corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded taco cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Boil chicken breasts until no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Cut cream cheese into 1-inch squares and place in a large bowl.
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces and add to cream cheese. Stir until all cheese is melted, then stir in half of the salsa.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave until softened, about 30 seconds.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of chicken mix to a tortilla, roll up, and place seam side down in a greased 9x13 casserole dish. Repeat until the rest of the mix is used.
- After all chicken is used, mix sour cream and the rest of the salsa together in a bowl.
- Spread over the enchiladas.
- Cover with cheese.
- Place in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
NotesI found a recipe online and adjusted it to my own. My husband and I love this recipe and I want share it for everyone to enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More