- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4- 6
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryI made this for my husband and I with a side of mashed potatoes...he loved it!
- 1 sliced medium onion
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (12 oz.) jar of Heinz HomeStyle Rich Mushroom Gravy
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- In a large skillet, cook onion in melted butter until tender.
- Remove onion from skillet.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef and egg; mix well.
- Form meat mixture into 4 - 6 oval patties.
- In same skillet, cook patties until browned on both sides; season with salt and papper.
- Stir gravy, ketchup and soy sauce; return onions to skillet.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until patties are done.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More