- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: serves 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- * 4 links Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage (any will work but I love this one)
- * 2 Sweet Onions
- * 6-8 small Red Potatoes cut in half and quartered
- * 2 bags pre-washed Fresh Spinach
- * Fresh Basil to taste
- * 3 thinly sliced cloves Garlic
- * 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- * Salt & Pepper to taste
- Brown the Sweet Italian Sausage in a cast iron frying pan.
- Remove from heat and slice into one inch medallions.
- Saute onions and red potatoes until with garlic and fresh basil until tender.
- Add in sausage.
- Toss in spinach until wilted.
NotesBorn and raised in New York, Italian food was a staple. So when I want to "travel back home" in my kitchen something Italian often comes to mind. Growing up in a traditional New York neighborhood somebody was always cooking something and at almost every block party would have some version of Italian Sausage. Here's something quick and easy that will travel well to your next block party pr picnic. Don't forget to save some leftovers, they make for a great Frittata the next day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More