- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/3 cups (2.8 oz.) FRENCH'S® Cheddar or Original French Fried Onions
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 cups cooked elbow pasta (1 1/2 cups uncooked)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or cubed American cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Crush French Fried Onions in plastic bag using hands or rolling pin.
- MIX soup and milk in 2-qt. baking dish. Stir in pasta, cheese, ham and peas. Top with crushed onions.
- BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.
NotesNot only is the Quick & Crispy Mac & Cheese the easiest mac and cheese you'll ever make, but your family and friends will eat it up!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More