- Cooking Time: 4-5 hours
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 can sweet and sour sauce
- 1 small can cut up pineapple
- 1 bag frozen vegs, broccoli,carrot,red pepper(asain style)
- Cut chicken in to 1 inch pieces
- put chicken into cooker
- pour sauce
- add vegetables
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Add drained pineapple before serving.
- Serve over rice
NotesWe needed a quick dinner to come home to. We put the rice in the rice cooker. When we get home dinner is hot and ready.