- Cooking Time: 4-5 hours
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 can sweet and sour sauce
- 1 small can cut up pineapple
- 1 bag frozen vegs, broccoli,carrot,red pepper(asain style)
- Cut chicken in to 1 inch pieces
- put chicken into cooker
- pour sauce
- add vegetables
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Add drained pineapple before serving.
- Serve over rice
NotesWe needed a quick dinner to come home to. We put the rice in the rice cooker. When we get home dinner is hot and ready.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
The Italian Exchange
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More