- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 - 10
- Preparation Time:
- Makes one cheeseball.
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry pudding mix
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- Combine cream cheese and pudding. Mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Place mound of cheese mixture in center of plastic wrap and mold into a ball.
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove cheeseball from the refrigerator and throw away the plastic wrap.
- Roll chesseball in nuts.
- Serve with biscuits or cookies and fruit.
Chocolate pudding and toasted chopped pecans.
Lemon pudding and toasted sliced almonds.
Pistachio pudding and chopped macadamia nuts.
White chocolate or cheesecake pudding and sliced almonds.
You get the idea! etc.
Quick And Easy Cheeseball
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 18.7 g
Saturated Fat 7.4 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.2 g
Monounsaturated Fat 8.2 g
Cholesterol 31.5 mg
Sodium 228.6 mg
Potassium 151.4 mg
Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
Sugars 3.0 g
Protein 5.4 g