- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 to 5 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa or diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 4 cups corn chips
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican mixture of cheeses
- Arrange chicken breasts in an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Combine the soup with the salsa; pour over chicken breasts.
- Top with corn chops and shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350° oven for 45 minutes, or until bubbly and chicken is cooked through.
- Serves 4.
NotesAn easy Mexican-style chicken bake with salsa and corn chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More