- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 to 5 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa or diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 4 cups corn chips
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican mixture of cheeses
- Arrange chicken breasts in an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Combine the soup with the salsa; pour over chicken breasts.
- Top with corn chops and shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350° oven for 45 minutes, or until bubbly and chicken is cooked through.
- Serves 4.
NotesAn easy Mexican-style chicken bake with salsa and corn chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More