- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Granny Smith apples
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter or magarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Vanilla ice cream or thawed, frozen whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Cut apples in half crosswise.
- Place apples in a deep baker dish.
- Combine remaining ingedients, except ice cream into a bowl.
- Mix until crumbly using a scraper.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired. ENJOY!!
NotesThis is another one of my favorite recipes that I make around this time of year! It is one of my first recipes that I made with Pampered Chef! It is easy to make and is sure to be a hit with everyone that tries it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More