- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Granny Smith apples
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter or magarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Vanilla ice cream or thawed, frozen whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Cut apples in half crosswise.
- Place apples in a deep baker dish.
- Combine remaining ingedients, except ice cream into a bowl.
- Mix until crumbly using a scraper.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired. ENJOY!!
NotesThis is another one of my favorite recipes that I make around this time of year! It is one of my first recipes that I made with Pampered Chef! It is easy to make and is sure to be a hit with everyone that tries it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More