- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 ½ cups self-raising flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas (the more ripe, the better)
- Mash the bananas using a fork. Combine the milk, egg, margarine, vanilla and bananas together and blend well.
- Mix the flour and sugar together in a large bowl. Pour in the milk mixture and mix well. Pour into a greased muffin tray and bake at 350 deg. F for about 20 minutes.
- To make your muffins look prettier, dust the tops with icing sugar.
NotesA quick easy way to use up leftover Bananas. Warm, buttery and moist.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Taste of CenturyLink
Christmas CookiesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More