- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 ½ cups self-raising flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas (the more ripe, the better)
- Mash the bananas using a fork. Combine the milk, egg, margarine, vanilla and bananas together and blend well.
- Mix the flour and sugar together in a large bowl. Pour in the milk mixture and mix well. Pour into a greased muffin tray and bake at 350 deg. F for about 20 minutes.
- To make your muffins look prettier, dust the tops with icing sugar.
NotesA quick easy way to use up leftover Bananas. Warm, buttery and moist.