- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- One-pound can shredded beets, NOT drained
- 2 cups water
- 3 Tablespoons frozen lemonade, thawed
- (or 2 Tablespoons frozen lemon juice and 1 Tablespoon vegan sugar or Sucanat)
- In a large bowl, combine beets, water, and lemonade slowly together until all ingredients are well mixed. Blend until puréed.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Enhance with sour cream.
- Total calories per serving: 38
- Fat: <1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 9 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Sodium: 193 milligrams
- Fiber: 1 gram
NotesFrom the Vegetarian Resource Group (www.vrg.org)
Total calories per serving: 38
Fat: <1 gram
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Protein: 1 gram
Sodium: 193 milligrams
Fiber: 1 gram
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Vegan Eats!See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More