- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Rinse beans in cold water, drain well.
- Combine beans, salsa, cumin and chili powder in large pan. Cook over medium-high heat for about ten minutes, mashing beans slightly with back of wooden spoon. Stir occasionally, adding a little water if mixture looks too dry.
- Spoon bean mixture into tortillas. Top with cheese. Fold each tortilla into an envelope shape, ensuring both ends are tucked in. Eat warm or wrap in plastic to take for lunch.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More