- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Rinse beans in cold water, drain well.
- Combine beans, salsa, cumin and chili powder in large pan. Cook over medium-high heat for about ten minutes, mashing beans slightly with back of wooden spoon. Stir occasionally, adding a little water if mixture looks too dry.
- Spoon bean mixture into tortillas. Top with cheese. Fold each tortilla into an envelope shape, ensuring both ends are tucked in. Eat warm or wrap in plastic to take for lunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Cooking with SabraSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More