- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Rinse beans in cold water, drain well.
- Combine beans, salsa, cumin and chili powder in large pan. Cook over medium-high heat for about ten minutes, mashing beans slightly with back of wooden spoon. Stir occasionally, adding a little water if mixture looks too dry.
- Spoon bean mixture into tortillas. Top with cheese. Fold each tortilla into an envelope shape, ensuring both ends are tucked in. Eat warm or wrap in plastic to take for lunch.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More