- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped toasted pecans
- Place all ingredients in a heavy 3-quart saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium-low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture reaches a pudding-like thickness.
- Remove from heat; stir in pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More