- Cooking Time: 18 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Large tin of Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls
- 2 large pears
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a pot on the stove add pealed and chopped pears
- Add brown sugar, butter and nutmeg. Heat on medium.
- The pears will break down are start to caramelize with the sugar syrup.
- Pour pears mix over cinnamon rolls in baking tin.
- Cook +2 minutes to the cinnamon rolls suggested cook time on the package.
- Add frosting that comes with and have a great dessert
NotesThese take about 30 minutes total! New twist on pillsbury, really got my daughter to go nuts when mama made it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Delightful DessertsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More