- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling, chilled
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, add milk and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour into crust, chill 2 hours.
- Top with pie filling before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
50 Shades of Taste
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More