- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Large cooked chicken
- 250g Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 400g tin of cream of chicken soup
- 300 ml sour cream
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Tear chicken into chunks.
- Cook broccoloi and add to chicken with soup, sour cream, curry powder, chopped onion and salt and pepper.
- Put in casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in moderate oven 30-40 minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve with rice or vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More