- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbls lemon juice
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and add desired amount of chicken (I used 2 boneless skinless breasts).
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discarding remaining marinade and grill chicken until the internal temp is 170 degrees.
- You must SAVE this recipe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More