- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbls lemon juice
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and add desired amount of chicken (I used 2 boneless skinless breasts).
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discarding remaining marinade and grill chicken until the internal temp is 170 degrees.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More