- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstorySatisfy your love of comfort food in record time! Make tasty dumplings over loads of creamy chicken and vegetables in just 30 minutes.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen green peas and carrots
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- Paprika, if desired
- Heat 1 1/2 cups milk, the peas and carrots, chicken and soup to boiling in 3-quart saucepan, stirring frequently.
- Stir Bisquick mix and 1/3 cup milk until soft dough forms. Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto chicken mixture (do not drop directly into liquid). Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes. Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
- ****For tender dumplings, don’t overmix the dough. Mix just until moistened.