- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen green peas and carrots
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- Paprika, if desired
- Heat 1 1/2 cups milk, the peas and carrots, chicken and soup to boiling in 3-quart saucepan, stirring frequently.
- Stir Bisquick mix and 1/3 cup milk until soft dough forms. Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto chicken mixture (do not drop directly into liquid). Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes. Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
- ****For tender dumplings, don’t overmix the dough. Mix just until moistened.
NotesSatisfy your love of comfort food in record time! Make tasty dumplings over loads of creamy chicken and vegetables in just 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
GAES PTO Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce