QUICK CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 6
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1/2 cup rice milk
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- almost 1 cup succanot sugar or organic sugar
- 1 tbsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or 1 stick unsalted butter
- mix olive oil ( or butter) with sugar and eggs in mixure on high, next add flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and mix on medium high adding your vanilla, rice milk, coffee switching to high again last add your choco chips.
- As you will hopefully see these come out really fluffy, like a mouse almost.. Just spoon into 12 muffin cups, filling the cups to the top and place in a preheated oven on 400 degrees.. bake for 20 minutes.
NotesI just came up with these today, it's a basic muffin mixture with a little twist and maybe a little healthier then most I have been looking at which is why I decided to just make up my own.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More