- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Unroll dough on a greased baking sheet. Place ham over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges; sprinkle evenly with onions, bacon and cheese. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under. Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- With a sharp knife, cut several 1/4-in.-deep slits on top of loaf. Bake at 350F° for 26-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before slicing. Serve warm.
NotesThis pretty swirled sandwich loaf from Pat Raport of Gainesville, Florida is fast, easy and versatile. "Fill it with anything your family likes," she suggests. "Try sliced pepperoni and provolone cheese, or anchovies and ripe olives if you're feeling adventurous."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More