- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. fettuccine, uncooked
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup each: sliced green peppers and sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup Shredded Italian Mozzarella/Parmesan Cheese Blend
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- COOK pasta as directed on package.
- MEANWHILE, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink. Add peppers and mushrooms; cook 3 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid and the dressing. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
- TOSS pasta with the chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheese and basil
- Serve with garlic bread!
NotesThis is a great recipe! It's easy, tastes great, and makes a great presentation!