- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. fettuccine, uncooked
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup each: sliced green peppers and sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup Shredded Italian Mozzarella/Parmesan Cheese Blend
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- COOK pasta as directed on package.
- MEANWHILE, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink. Add peppers and mushrooms; cook 3 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid and the dressing. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
- TOSS pasta with the chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheese and basil
- Serve with garlic bread!
NotesThis is a great recipe! It's easy, tastes great, and makes a great presentation!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Lau Family Recipes
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More