- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz fettuccine, uncooked
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 c sliced green peppers
- 1 c sliced mushrooms
- 1 can 14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 c KRAFT zesty italian dressing
- 1/2 c shreded mozzarella/parmesan cheese blend
- 1/2 c chopped fresh basil leaves
- Cook Pasta
- Meanwhile, heat oil in lg skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink. Add peppers and mushrooms; cook 3 min stirring occasionally. stir in tomatoes w/ their liquid and the dressing. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min or until chicken is cooked thorough.
- Toss pasta w/ the chicken mixture; sprinkle w/ cheese and basil.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More