- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8-inch flour tortillas
- Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ 3/4 cup viniagrette salad dressing
- Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ 2 6-oz. packages pre-grilled chicken breast strips
- Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ 1/2 cup each finely diced red and yellow sweet pepper
- Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- Cut tortillas into 1/4-inch strips. Cut strips into 1/2-inch pieces. In small bowl, combine vinaigrette and taco seasoning. Toss tortilla pieces with 2 tablespoons of the dressing. 2. Toss tortilla strips with cheese in plastic bag to coat. Place tortilla pieces on baking sheet in preheated 300 degree F. oven and bake 5 minutes. 3. Combine remaining ingredients in large salad bowl. Toss with remaining dressing. Add tortilla strips and toss lightly. Serve with crusty rolls, if desired.
- This salad is hearty enough for a main course and great for warm summer evenings. For crisper tortilla pieces, leave in oven 30 to 40 minutes after oven is turned off.
NotesAdd crunch to this salad by toasting cheese-coated flour tortilla strips. The salad is made easy with purchased grilled chicken strips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Simple Homemade Favorites
Koken met OmaSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More