- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c. milk
- sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. margarine
- 2 pieces of bread
- Crack the egg into a medium-size bowl and beat well. Then mix in the milk , cinnamon and nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Put the margarine in a frying pan. Heat the pan on the stovetop on medium heat. It's hot enough when the margarine starts to bubble.
- Dunk each piece of bread in the egg mixture. Make sure the bread is totally covered.
- Cook the bread in the frying pan on low heat until the underside is light brown (about 5 minutes).
- Use a spatula to flip the bread over, and cook again for another 5 minutes.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More