- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c. milk
- sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. margarine
- 2 pieces of bread
- Crack the egg into a medium-size bowl and beat well. Then mix in the milk , cinnamon and nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Put the margarine in a frying pan. Heat the pan on the stovetop on medium heat. It's hot enough when the margarine starts to bubble.
- Dunk each piece of bread in the egg mixture. Make sure the bread is totally covered.
- Cook the bread in the frying pan on low heat until the underside is light brown (about 5 minutes).
- Use a spatula to flip the bread over, and cook again for another 5 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Summertime SippersSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More