- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Bags “Success” white rice
- 2 Tbl. Vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, or chopped cooked chicken, ham or beef
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 teasp. Garlic powder
- 3 Tbl. Soy sauce
- 3 teasp. Toasted sesame oil, optional
- Prepare rice according to package directions; drain.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or skillet.
- Add eggs (it will puff up), cook lightly on both sides and remove to cutting board.
- Add onion and pepper to skillet and cook till onion is translucent.
- Add in the shrimp and peas and heat through.
- Add the rice, garlic powder, soy and sesame oil, tossing to combine as it heats.
- Lastly, shred or chop up the egg and add to the skillet.
NotesThis is my adaptation of a recipe on the back of the "Success" rice box.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More