- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Bags “Success” white rice
- 2 Tbl. Vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, or chopped cooked chicken, ham or beef
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 teasp. Garlic powder
- 3 Tbl. Soy sauce
- 3 teasp. Toasted sesame oil, optional
- Prepare rice according to package directions; drain.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or skillet.
- Add eggs (it will puff up), cook lightly on both sides and remove to cutting board.
- Add onion and pepper to skillet and cook till onion is translucent.
- Add in the shrimp and peas and heat through.
- Add the rice, garlic powder, soy and sesame oil, tossing to combine as it heats.
- Lastly, shred or chop up the egg and add to the skillet.
NotesThis is my adaptation of a recipe on the back of the "Success" rice box.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More