- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Bags “Success” white rice
- 2 Tbl. Vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, or chopped cooked chicken, ham or beef
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 teasp. Garlic powder
- 3 Tbl. Soy sauce
- 3 teasp. Toasted sesame oil, optional
- Prepare rice according to package directions; drain.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or skillet.
- Add eggs (it will puff up), cook lightly on both sides and remove to cutting board.
- Add onion and pepper to skillet and cook till onion is translucent.
- Add in the shrimp and peas and heat through.
- Add the rice, garlic powder, soy and sesame oil, tossing to combine as it heats.
- Lastly, shred or chop up the egg and add to the skillet.
NotesThis is my adaptation of a recipe on the back of the "Success" rice box.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More