- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: one per packet
- Preparation Time: 5
- salmon fillet or boneless half chicken breast
- 2 cups low carb veggies, your favorite choices
- 2T pesto OR soy sauce OR wine OR olive oil
- fresh or dried herbs to season
- Prepare large sheet of parchment paper.
- Cut heart shape and fold in half.
- Place meat,veggies,topping and spices on one half and fold the packet shut.
- Place on microwave safe dish and cook per your oven's recommendations.
- 5 minutes is usually ample. Enjoy!
NotesThis recipe has just evolved from me working overtime weeks on end and still needing to stay on a healthy weight management program AND get out of the kitchen quickly. I hope the simplicity is helpful to others and that you will find this basic recipe a springboard, bon appetite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More