- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1 Package (8 oz) Cream cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tsp Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate Chips Optional
- Cookie Bottoms:
- 2 Tsp Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Heath Toffee Bits
- 10-12 Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- Use a mini muffin tin and spray with baking spray like pam, (or line with mini muffin cups *best option*).
- Preheat oven to 325
- Crush cookies and melt butter over the crumbles
- Line mini muffin cups with some of the crumble mix
- Sprinkle Heath Toffee Bits over crumbles
- Mix softened cream cheese with sugar
- When creamy and smooth add egg
- Then add vanilla
- Mix in cocoa powder
- Pour mixture into muffin cups over cookie base
- Top with a few chocolate chips if you'd like
- Bake for 25 minutes, cool and refridgerate for at least 30 minutes, then serve.
NotesQuick simple Cheesecake ready in an hour! Perfect for the last minute holiday visitors.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More