- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup regular rolled oats
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- Combine oats and milk, let stand for 20 minutes.
- Stir together flour, salt, powder, and soda.
- Add melted butter, sugar, and egg to oatmeal mixture and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just blended.
- Spoon into greased or lined muffin cups until 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More