- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup regular rolled oats
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- Combine oats and milk, let stand for 20 minutes.
- Stir together flour, salt, powder, and soda.
- Add melted butter, sugar, and egg to oatmeal mixture and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just blended.
- Spoon into greased or lined muffin cups until 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More