- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 Kielbasa sausage
- 1/4 Large green pepper
- 1/4 Large white onion
- 4 Small green onion stalks
- 1 Large clove of garlic
- 1 Tbsp of Margarine
- 3 Tbsp of chicken stock
- 1/2 Jar of Pre-made Alfredo sauce (i only use the Classico brand when i use the stuff in a jar)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Angel hair pasta (as much as you like to make for 2, i'm used to the amount we usually use for just us, but i can't really think of a good way to describe it)
- Cook Angel hair to the tenderness you like(i like mine just slightly softer than aldente )I put the water to boil while the pan for the other stuff is heating before i thow anything in and the pasta ends up being done about 5-10 min before everything else is, than i rinse it in cold water to sit in the strainer.
- Cut all vegies into small pieces
- Put margarine in a large saucepan on medium heat, then add onions, green onions, garlic, and peppers.Cook about 5 min.
- Slice sausage into thin pieces than cut in half. Toss into the pan with peppers and onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken stock, cover and cook 5-10 min longer
- Drain chicken stock out of pan
- Rinse angel hair in hot water (it will have started to stick together at this point and that will loosen it up)
- toss together with vegies and sausage mix
- then add in Alfredo suace and toss togather.
- ( i had to add a little more salt and pepper to mine, but my boyfriend liked his without adding anything else to it)
NotesI never see recipes for meals for just two people. I make dinner almost every night for my boyfriend and i and i figured I'd start putting some of the good ones on here.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More