- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar
- 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1 9 inch frozen ready-to-bake pie
- 1/2 cup bacon or veggie (such as mushrooms, broccoli)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put cheese and either bacon or vegetables in pie shell.
- Combine eggs, milk, onion powder, pepper and nutmeg. Mix.
- Pour over the cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until firm/toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before slicing. Serves 6 to 8 people.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More