- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6-8
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar
- 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1 9 inch frozen ready-to-bake pie
- 1/2 cup bacon or veggie (such as mushrooms, broccoli)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Put cheese and either bacon or vegetables in pie shell.
Combine eggs, milk, onion powder, pepper and nutmeg. Mix.
Pour over the cheese.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until firm/toothpick comes out clean.
Cool for 5 minutes before slicing. Serves 6 to 8 people.