- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar
- 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1 9 inch frozen ready-to-bake pie
- 1/2 cup bacon or veggie (such as mushrooms, broccoli)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put cheese and either bacon or vegetables in pie shell.
- Combine eggs, milk, onion powder, pepper and nutmeg. Mix.
- Pour over the cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until firm/toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before slicing. Serves 6 to 8 people.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Get Fit With Good Food!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More