- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium sized potatoes, washed and cut up
- About 3 tbs of oil
- Black Pepper
- Lawry's seasoning
- 1.) Wash and cut up potatoes.
- 2.) Place potatoes in a zip lock plastic bag.
- 3.) Add in oil, black pepper and Lawry's seasoning, (moderately).
- 4.) Seal bag and shake vigorously until well coated.
- 5.) pour into baking dish and cook for 45 min at 350 degrees.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Delightful DessertsSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More