- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium sized potatoes, washed and cut up
- About 3 tbs of oil
- Black Pepper
- Lawry's seasoning
- 1.) Wash and cut up potatoes.
- 2.) Place potatoes in a zip lock plastic bag.
- 3.) Add in oil, black pepper and Lawry's seasoning, (moderately).
- 4.) Seal bag and shake vigorously until well coated.
- 5.) pour into baking dish and cook for 45 min at 350 degrees.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More