- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium sized potatoes, washed and cut up
- About 3 tbs of oil
- Black Pepper
- Lawry's seasoning
- 1.) Wash and cut up potatoes.
- 2.) Place potatoes in a zip lock plastic bag.
- 3.) Add in oil, black pepper and Lawry's seasoning, (moderately).
- 4.) Seal bag and shake vigorously until well coated.
- 5.) pour into baking dish and cook for 45 min at 350 degrees.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Pizzoccheri Alla Valtellinesi
Summer Focaccia Basil SaladSee More