- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium sized potatoes, washed and cut up
- About 3 tbs of oil
- Black Pepper
- Lawry's seasoning
- 1.) Wash and cut up potatoes.
- 2.) Place potatoes in a zip lock plastic bag.
- 3.) Add in oil, black pepper and Lawry's seasoning, (moderately).
- 4.) Seal bag and shake vigorously until well coated.
- 5.) pour into baking dish and cook for 45 min at 350 degrees.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More