- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- Pancake mix, prepared
- 1 pkg sausage mini links, drained (they're about 1 inch long)
- maple syrup
- Brown breakfast mini sausage links, in skillet, drain and set aside.
- As you cook pancakes per package directions, and second side is browned, remove from pan and place 4-5 sausages in middle and drizzle with syrup and roll up like a burrito.
- I wrap them in small pieces of foil so my family can grab and run.
- You can add scrambled eggs, if you like.
NotesThis is something I made this pass weekend as a quick breakfast on the run.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
MetroCooking DC 2013
Christmas CookiesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More