- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- Pancake mix, prepared
- 1 pkg sausage mini links, drained (they're about 1 inch long)
- maple syrup
- Brown breakfast mini sausage links, in skillet, drain and set aside.
- As you cook pancakes per package directions, and second side is browned, remove from pan and place 4-5 sausages in middle and drizzle with syrup and roll up like a burrito.
- I wrap them in small pieces of foil so my family can grab and run.
- You can add scrambled eggs, if you like.
NotesThis is something I made this pass weekend as a quick breakfast on the run.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More