- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pkg Puff Pastry- defrosted
- 1 Pkg Spinach fresh/ or Frozen
- 1 onion diced
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- sliced deli swiss or provolone cheese
- 1 beaten egg mixed with a teaspoon of water
- *Please know that I use these ingredients but you can sub any
- filling in place of the spinach
- Preheat oven
- If using froz spinach microwave and when cool squeeze out water.
- Heat a skillet with a little oil and saute onion and garlic when it is
- translucent, add the spinach for a minute or so till warmed .
- Roll out 1 sheet of puff pastry and lay 2 or 3 slices of cheese on the bottom
- and add half of spinach mixture. Roll into a log and place on sheet tray.
- Do the same with the other puff pastry sheet, work quick with it ..its sticky.
- brush beaten egg mixture over both and bake for about 1/2 hour.
NotesSubmitted by Victor, Vanessa and Cheyenne Garcia.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More