- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pkg Puff Pastry- defrosted
- 1 Pkg Spinach fresh/ or Frozen
- 1 onion diced
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- sliced deli swiss or provolone cheese
- 1 beaten egg mixed with a teaspoon of water
- *Please know that I use these ingredients but you can sub any
- filling in place of the spinach
- Preheat oven
- If using froz spinach microwave and when cool squeeze out water.
- Heat a skillet with a little oil and saute onion and garlic when it is
- translucent, add the spinach for a minute or so till warmed .
- Roll out 1 sheet of puff pastry and lay 2 or 3 slices of cheese on the bottom
- and add half of spinach mixture. Roll into a log and place on sheet tray.
- Do the same with the other puff pastry sheet, work quick with it ..its sticky.
- brush beaten egg mixture over both and bake for about 1/2 hour.
NotesSubmitted by Victor, Vanessa and Cheyenne Garcia.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More