- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pkg Puff Pastry- defrosted
- 1 Pkg Spinach fresh/ or Frozen
- 1 onion diced
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- sliced deli swiss or provolone cheese
- 1 beaten egg mixed with a teaspoon of water
- *Please know that I use these ingredients but you can sub any
- filling in place of the spinach
- Preheat oven
- If using froz spinach microwave and when cool squeeze out water.
- Heat a skillet with a little oil and saute onion and garlic when it is
- translucent, add the spinach for a minute or so till warmed .
- Roll out 1 sheet of puff pastry and lay 2 or 3 slices of cheese on the bottom
- and add half of spinach mixture. Roll into a log and place on sheet tray.
- Do the same with the other puff pastry sheet, work quick with it ..its sticky.
- brush beaten egg mixture over both and bake for about 1/2 hour.
NotesSubmitted by Victor, Vanessa and Cheyenne Garcia.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More