- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) fresh spinach leaves, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced (optional)
- 3/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm(R) 4 Cheese & Garlic Croutons
- Toss spinach, bacon, eggs and dressing in a large bowl until evenly coated.
- Top with croutons.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More