- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) fresh spinach leaves, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced (optional)
- 3/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm(R) 4 Cheese & Garlic Croutons
- Toss spinach, bacon, eggs and dressing in a large bowl until evenly coated.
- Top with croutons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More