- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) fresh spinach leaves, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced (optional)
- 3/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm(R) 4 Cheese & Garlic Croutons
- Toss spinach, bacon, eggs and dressing in a large bowl until evenly coated.
- Top with croutons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More