- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 0.5-1 lb catfish
- Chopped ginger
- Chopped green onion
- Cooking Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Clean (gut, de-fin, and de-scale) catfish.
- Place catfish in large shallow microwavable bowl.
- Add oil, salt, and ginger to catfish.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 7-8 minutes or until fish can be separated from bone easily
- Add green onions and soy sauce
- Microwave for additional 1 minute
NotesQuick way to cook catfish in a microwave oven.
Jean’s Recipe File
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More