- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 0.5-1 lb catfish
- Chopped ginger
- Chopped green onion
- Cooking Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Clean (gut, de-fin, and de-scale) catfish.
- Place catfish in large shallow microwavable bowl.
- Add oil, salt, and ginger to catfish.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 7-8 minutes or until fish can be separated from bone easily
- Add green onions and soy sauce
- Microwave for additional 1 minute
NotesQuick way to cook catfish in a microwave oven.