- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 0.5-1 lb catfish
- Chopped ginger
- Chopped green onion
- Cooking Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Clean (gut, de-fin, and de-scale) catfish.
- Place catfish in large shallow microwavable bowl.
- Add oil, salt, and ginger to catfish.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 7-8 minutes or until fish can be separated from bone easily
- Add green onions and soy sauce
- Microwave for additional 1 minute
NotesQuick way to cook catfish in a microwave oven.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More