- Cooking Time: 30 to 40 minutes
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey (I used turkey)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large skillet, cook beef or turkey and onion over medium heat until no longer pink and drain off fat; season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish; top with tater tots.
- Combine soup and milk; pour over potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
NotesThis recipe comes from 'Taste Of Home' magazine entitled 'Casseroles'. Submitted by Jean Ferguson of Elverta, CA. **Since I cook for three people, I doubled the ingredients except for the tater tots.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More