QUICK TATER TOT BAKE
Quick Tater Tot Bake
- Cooking Time: 30 to 40 minutes
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey (I used turkey)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a large skillet, cook beef or turkey and onion over medium heat until no longer pink and drain off fat; season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish; top with tater tots.
Combine soup and milk; pour over potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes or until heated through.