QUICK TATER TOT BAKE
- Cooking Time: 30 to 40 minutes
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey (I used turkey)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large skillet, cook beef or turkey and onion over medium heat until no longer pink and drain off fat; season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish; top with tater tots.
- Combine soup and milk; pour over potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
NotesThis recipe comes from 'Taste Of Home' magazine entitled 'Casseroles'. Submitted by Jean Ferguson of Elverta, CA. **Since I cook for three people, I doubled the ingredients except for the tater tots.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More