- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (I use a sugar free)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- a pinch of cayenne
- 1/4 cup water
- Blend all ingredients and salt to taste until smooth in a blender or food processor, adding
- up to 2 tablespoons additional water if needed to thin dressing to desired consistency.
- Dressing keeps, covered and chilled, 1 week. Serve with sliced tomatoes, crisp lettuce or
- seafood salad.
- Makes about 1 cup.
- Each tablespoon about 12 calories and 0.3 grams fat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Food Travels Through Italy
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More