- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (I use a sugar free)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- a pinch of cayenne
- 1/4 cup water
- Blend all ingredients and salt to taste until smooth in a blender or food processor, adding
- up to 2 tablespoons additional water if needed to thin dressing to desired consistency.
- Dressing keeps, covered and chilled, 1 week. Serve with sliced tomatoes, crisp lettuce or
- seafood salad.
- Makes about 1 cup.
- Each tablespoon about 12 calories and 0.3 grams fat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More