- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (I use a sugar free)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- a pinch of cayenne
- 1/4 cup water
- Blend all ingredients and salt to taste until smooth in a blender or food processor, adding
- up to 2 tablespoons additional water if needed to thin dressing to desired consistency.
- Dressing keeps, covered and chilled, 1 week. Serve with sliced tomatoes, crisp lettuce or
- seafood salad.
- Makes about 1 cup.
- Each tablespoon about 12 calories and 0.3 grams fat.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More