- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups cooked turkey pieces
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetable
- 1 medium onion,sliced
- 10 oz. can of cream of mushroom soup.
- salt and pepper
- Mashed potatoes
- Arrange turkey on the bottom of a 1 1/2 quart casserole.Sprinkle vegetables on meat.Spread onions on vegetables.Pour in mushroom soup.Season with salt and pepper.Put mashed potatoes on top.
- Baked at 350 deg. oven for 30 minutes.
I have used chicken also. For mashed potatoes on top I used a ice cream scoop much easier.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More