- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups cooked turkey pieces
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetable
- 1 medium onion,sliced
- 10 oz. can of cream of mushroom soup.
- salt and pepper
- Mashed potatoes
- Arrange turkey on the bottom of a 1 1/2 quart casserole.Sprinkle vegetables on meat.Spread onions on vegetables.Pour in mushroom soup.Season with salt and pepper.Put mashed potatoes on top.
- Baked at 350 deg. oven for 30 minutes.
I have used chicken also. For mashed potatoes on top I used a ice cream scoop much easier.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More